We at BrokerAssist are always looking to provide new services to our broker partners. We understand that integration of digital insurance products on a website is just the start of a really important journey for our partners. The real journey starts with what lies ahead and how that path is travelled. We want our partners to grow because only then can we grow. Therefore, we share with you some new services which we shall be offering to our digital insurance partners.
Have you ever wondered why even after being Online, the conversion rate is so low. You are hardly able to sell Policy online. The Portal is just a lead generation tool.
- Data Mapping - We have the expertise in Mapping the Data across various parameters. You need not maintain any static data in your Excel/Tables, we provide you an easy way to use API to access all the data mapped among all insurers
If the data of various isurers like Relationship, Occupation, Health Questions etc. is not correctly mapped, then it leads to proposal failure at insurer end
- Nominee Relationship Master
- Occupation Master
- Health Insurance Declaration Question/Answer Master
- Health Insurance Premium Master
- State/City/Area Master
- Portal Testing - Did you manage to test the Portal on all parameters. Merely getting the Premiums and filling up a Proposal form is not enough.
- Missing Add-on - If all the Add On as provided by all the insurer is not shown then you are missing an opportunity to up-sell.
Data Verification - Have you ever verified that the Premiums shown thru your Online System are in sync with the Insurer Premium. We have come across many insurance Online Systems, where the premiums are not correct or sometimes the Age of the Insurer is not correctly derived making the Premiums higher than actuals. This makes you in-competitive and buyer does not buy from you. Once they realise that you are expensive, they don't visit next time.
It takes time to test even a Product like Health Insurance (assumed to be simple) as the combinations are many and most of the time we just do a sample checking only and assume the same to be correct. We have experts and tools to test the same for you and suggest you the changes to achieve accuracy.
Masters Mapping - Most IT companies or integration partners do not know the importance of successfully mapping motor masters. We know key mistakes which must be avoided and hence can help you save years worth of delayed effort and resulting loss in business. Very simply put, we always look to provide you with the best master mapping as part of our integration.
Latest Product Suite - - We are currently looking to service our broking partners with the most advanced and comprehensive product suite which will cover all the requirements for any broking partner. Our current product suite includes integration kits (Religare, Star Health, Apollo Munich, New India Assurance, TATA AIG, Bharati AXA, Royal Sundaram, Iffko Tokio, Bajaj Allianz, Liberrt Videoncon, Reliance General and many more in the pipeline).
Latest Modules - We have developed the Insurance Modules to suit every business need and recently added few new Modules to take on the competition .
- Corporate Module - to service your existing Corporate Clients and also provide them a platform for up-selling
- Retail Module - to aquire new Business from the Retail customers
- PoS (Point of Sale) - to spread your existing business thru your PoS network
Latest Updates - Our product suite will be updated frequently in line with the requirements of both the broker as well as the regulator if need be. The frequency shall be mutually agreed. We look to provide our broking partners 360 degree solution for all their digital insurance needs. In addition to the above specified areas, if the broker feels there are any other aspects which need attention, we would love to service such needs too.
We look to provide our broking partners 360 degree solution for all their digital needs. In addition to the above specified areas, if the broker feels there are any other aspects which need attention, we would love to service such needs too. Some of the additional developments are - TPA integrations, GMC: GPA: GTL Policy Setups, Claim Settlement Reports, Network Hospitals, e-Card Upload / Download etc.